Preferred Status for 1,654+/- BLM Acres
- 10% earnest money deposit of the purchase price will be due immediately from all successful bidders.
- A 5% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to determine the total purchase price.
- The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and without any contingencies, including financing.
- Closing will be set 45 days from the auction date or as soon thereafter as closing documents are available.
- Broker participation is available. Contact our auction office for details.
Douglas Mountain (Tracts 1 – 7): Located in hold in northwestern Colorado’s Browns Park Region is a diverse and well-watered 3,724± deeded acre property with an additional 14,678± acres of BLM grazing allotments. Located in Game Management Unit 2, this acreage is notable for regularly producing multiple elk with Boone and Crockett scores in excess of 370”. The property is almost encapsulated by public lands giving the owner access to thousands of additional acres. Accommodating year-round access, there is a 2,400± square foot home and trout ponds on Tract 3.
Lay Creek Ranch (Tracts 8 – 12): The ranch is comprised of 2,693± deeded acres with an additional 2,305± acres of BLM grazing allotments and 639± acres of state-leased ground. The ranch boasts over three miles of Lay Creek frontage, excellent hunting, highway frontage, and power availability along Tracts 8 – 11. The Lay Creek Ranch is located in the Game Management Unit 3, which boasts excellent mule deer and pronghorn antelope hunting, as well as migrating elk. Lay Creek Ranch is ideally suited for nearly year-round cattle grazing and is being offered in cooperation with Hayden Outdoors Real Estate.