129 acres Irrigated,
Phillips County CO
- Successful bidders must immediately submit an earnest money deposit equal to 10% of the purchase price.
- A 5% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to determine the total purchase price.
- The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” without any contingencies, including financing.
- Closing will be set 45 days from the auction date or as soon thereafter as closing documents are available.
The Eastern Colorado and Western Kansas auction includes 8,930± acres of income-producing farm ground from Holyoke to Burlington, Colorado. It features 5,648± acres of irrigated farmland and 2,743± acres of dryland. The property is highly productive, with some wind lease income. The farms will be offered at three auctions and in individual tracts and combinations.
Call Hall and Hall Auctions today to request a brochure!
Offered in cooperation with Murray Wise Associates.
Auction #1 (Burlington) - Date and Location:
- Tuesday, August 8th at 10:00 AM MT
- Held at the Burlington Community Center
340 S 14th St., Burlington, CO 80807
Auction #2 (Holyoke) - Date and Location:
- Wednesday, August 9th at 10:00 AM MT
- Held at the Phillips County Event Center
22505 US-385, Holyoke, CO 80734
Auction #3 (Yuma) - Date and Location:
- Wednesday, August 9th at 4:00 PM MT
- Held at the Quintech Center
529 N. Albany St., Yuma CO 80759